Call for abstracts
|Abstract deadline for oral presentation
|2nd April 2024
|Notification of acceptance for oral presentations only
|From 15th April 2024
|Presenter registration deadline
|26th April 2024
|Poster submission deadline
|17th May 2024
**Please note that if you submit an abstract from 2nd April, it will only be considered as a poster**
Guidelines for the submission of abstracts
- Authors wishing to present an oral presentation or poster are invited to submit an abstract of a maximum of 300 words (not including title and author names and affiliations).
- The required format of the abstract is: Introduction – Aims – Methods – Results – Conclusions. If these headings are unsuitable for your submission, you are invited to amend these as necessary.
- All submissions must be made in English.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will not be accepted after the abstract deadline date. Abstracts should be checked carefully for accuracy prior to submission.
- The body of the abstract may be a maximum of 300 words.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible and should include an explanation as to why the paper meets the conference theme.
- The biography of the presenting author is required.
- Abstracts will be blind reviewed.
Flash talks (PhD students only)
- Flash talks (1 min each) will be selected from PhD students with accepted poster abstracts, who indicate that they would also like to present a 1-minute Flash Talk.
- If you would like to be considered for a Flash Talk you will be able to indicate this during the submission process